Accessibility Statement for US Tent Rental Website
US Tent Rental is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
US Tent Rental takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of US Tent Rental Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. US Tent Rental Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of US Tent Rental Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on US Tent Rental Website:
- Phone: (888) 334-8368
- Visitor address: 7600 Matoaka Road, Sarasota, Florida 34243
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.