Operating Instructions for Oven with 6-Burner Stove Top
For your convenience all cooking equipment is tested for proper operation prior to delivery with the supplied propane tank.
1. Check the quick connect/disconnect hose connection at the oven to make sure it is securely attached.
2. Attach the regulator portion of the hose to the propane tank, use channel plyers or a large wrench to make a good tight connection. (This step is important to ensure the gas is getting to the oven)
3. Top Burners Pilot Lighting: OPEN TOP BURNERS
- Turn main gas supply “ON”
- Wait 30 seconds and, using a taper, light the open top pilot
- If pilot fails to light, turn main gas supply “OFF”
- Wait 5 minutes and repeat the above procedures
- Turn one open top burner valve “ON” to remove air from the gas line. Turn burner “OFF” when gas begins to flow
4. Gas Oven Pilot Lighting: NOTE: Perform open top/griddle lighting instructions before lighting oven pilot.
- Open unit kick panel and lift the pilot lighting hole cover.
- Light pilot by depressing the reset button located behind the kick panel. Light pilot and continue to hold reset button in for 1 minute.
- If pilot fails to light, turn main gas supply “OFF” and wait 5 minutes before repeating Step 2.
- After pilot is lit, turn the temperature dial to the desired setting.