Operating Instructions for Vulcan Commercial Convection Oven
For your convenience all cooking equipment is tested for proper operation prior to delivery with the supplied propane tank.
- Check the quick connect/disconnect hose connection at the oven to make sure it is securely attached.
- Attach the regulator portion of the hose to the propane tank, use channel plyers or a large wrench to make a good tight connection. (This step is important to ensure the gas is getting to the oven)
- Make sure the oven is in the off position and blower is on.
- Open the gas valve, check for leaks.
- Set desired temperature.
- Connect the power cord to a 110 volt outlet. (When using multiple pieces of equipment do not overload the circuit)
- Turn the oven on, you will hear a ticking sound for about 10 seconds and the red “no ignition” light will turn off.
- It may not light on the first attempt!
- If the red “no ignition” light does NOT turn off, try fully opening and closing the doors. If that does not work, turn off the oven and repeat steps.